Innovative Natural Resource Solutions LLC
Innovative Natural Resource Solutions LLC offers consulting services in:
» Renewable energy
» Economic Development
» Land Protection and Management
» Forest Certification
» Organizational Management
RECENT NEWS from INRS:
NEW!! See Charlie Niebling & Eric Kingsley's Northern Logger article on Biomass in the northeast HERE.
NEW!! See Charlie Levesque & Eric Kingsley's Forest Notes article on Biomass in the New Hampshire HERE.
NEW!! See Charlie Niebling presentation on adding thermal RECs to state policy at recent conferences HERE.
NEW!! Charlie Niebling article on Heating Matters in Northern Logger 2017 HERE.
NEW!! Hollis Schools (NH) Energy Project: 4-page summary of INRS study done in partnership with HotZero HERE.
NEW!! Read Charlie Niebling's latest article on modern wood heat in the Northeast in Biomass Magazine http://www.biomassmagazine.com/articles/14251/biomass-heating-recognition-in-oil-dependent-northeast
RECENT!! Our new INRS Biomass Thermal Project Calculator. (Note: when the Excel file opens, click "Edit in Browser" in upper left hand to use it.)
This financial tool allows you to determine the financial feasibility of switching from fossil fuel heat to wood heat at the community, commercial and institutional scale.
Recent Presentations and Reports from the INRS Partners:
- ANCA Northern NY Forest and Forest Industry Analysis
- FRA January 2017 Regional Forest Industry Trends
- NH PLP Northeast Low-grade Markets
- NH WEC NH Wood Energy Economic Impact Analysis
- Massachusetts Dept. of Energy Resources Biomass Energy Study
- Hardwood Manufacturers Association Keynote Address
- 8th Northeast Biomass Heating Expo Plenary Address
- International Biomass Conference and Expo Presentation 1
- Internation Biomass Conference and Expo Presentation 2, Chip Standard
- INRS now sends out monthly e-newsletters. Drop us an e-mail and we will add you to our list.
- Check out our wood fuel company website for our new company: Innovative Wood Fuels, LLC.
Follow Eric Kingsley on Twitter with the handle “@wood2energy”